Regular price $28.00
Handcrafted wool dryer balls approximately 50 grams of durable wool.
- Minimal shrinkage over time
- Minimal pilling over time
- More than 1,000 uses
The dryer balls reduce drying time through increasing and enhancing the "lofting" of your wet laundry allowing the hot air to pass through.. doing it's business faster, easier.. quicker. All to save time and money.
- They naturally soften your clothes.
- They also naturally reduce static cling~ with natural fibers.
- you can put a drop or two of essential oils on the dryer balls (and let it dry) before throwing it in the machine.. it'll, then, give your clothes a nice, light scent with no chemical aftertaste.
*Sold in packs of Three to facilitate and maximize the "lofting" activity of the dryer balls*
*Comes in a hand stamped cotton bag
"Thank you, We appreciate your support and We hope Splat And Co can meet your dryer ball needs."
- Jamie and Mike